The global market for software-defined storage products and services reached $8.5 billion in 2017. The market should reach $18.2 billion by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.4% during 2017-2022.
- 37 data tables
- An overview of the global market for software-defined storage
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Breakdown of the market by end use, technology type, application, and region
- Coverage of market trends, key components, and applications
- Discussion of the new software and open-source hardware enabled by the software-defined storage marketplace and its impact on legacy storage systems
- Relevant patent analysis
- Company profiles of major players in the industry, including AT&T, BMC Software, Cisco, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise and IBM
To Download Sample Report With TOC: https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1568067
- This report will cover software-defined storage, which is defined as the combined software and hardware computer data storage product bundle where the software provides policy, provisioning and management of data storage no matter the underlying hardware type.
- Within this scope, the report will size and forecast the software revenue and hardware revenue for both data storage and network storage. For data storage, the software and hardware revenue will be reported separately, for network storage it will be combined. The report will also size and forecast the professional services part of the bundled solution as a separate line item.
Specific segments within this scope are as follows:
- Software-defined storage hardware.
- Software-defined storage software.
- Software-defined storage networks.
- Software-defined storage services.
The report will also segment the software-defined storage revenue by end use in terms of:
- Mid-size firms.
- Small businesses.
The industry sector software-defined storage applications revenue covered will be:
- Financial services.
Regions covered will be: North America, Latin America, Europe, MEA and APAC.
Read Comprehensive Overview of Report @ https://www.researchmoz.us/software-defined-storage-global-markets-to-2022-report.html
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction
Study Goals and Objectives
Reasons for Doing This Study
Scope of Report
Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
Data Growth Drives Adoption Rates
Advantages and Disadvantages
Software Defined Solid-State and Flash Storage
Volatility — Nonvolatile vs. Volatile
Accessibility — Random vs. Sequential Access
Capacity — Raw Capacity vs. Density
Performance — Latency, Throughput and Granularity
Software Defined Data Center
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Technology Type
Storage Technology Segments
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by End User
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Application
Other Industry Sectors
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Region
Software Defined Storage by Region
Middle East and Africa
Rest of World
Chapter 8 Analysis of Market Opportunities
Software-defined Storage Buyers
Software-defined Storage Suppliers
Chapter 9 Company Profiles
BROCADE COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS INC.
COMMVAULT SYSTEMS INC.
F5 NETWORKS INC.
FOGO DATA CENTERS
HITACHI VANTARA (HITACHI DATA SYSTEMS)
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare,
USA-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on LinkedIn @ http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG