“Smart Grid Network Market Report 2019-2023” helps the consumer to take business decisions and to understand strategies of major players in the industry. The report also calls for market-determined results deriving feasibility survey for consumer needs. Global Smart Grid Network Market Report ensures qualified and verifiable aspects of market data operating in the real-time scenario. The analytical studies are conducted ensuring consumer needs with a complete understanding of market capacities in the real-time scenario.
Top Listed Players in Smart Grid Network Market Research Report 2019-2023:
Get a sample copy of the report at – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13100398
Smart Grid Network market reports provide a comprehensive overview of the worldwide market size and share. Smart Grid Network market data reports also provide a 5-year historic, forecast for the sector, and include data on social-economic data of global. Key stakeholders can consider statistics, tables & figures mentioned in this report for strategic planning which lead to success of the organization.
Overview of Smart Grid Network Market Report:
The International Energy Agency (IEA) estimates to save more than USD 270 billion investment in new infrastructure, by integrating participation of approximately 1 billion households and 11 billion smart appliances in interconnected electricity systems by 2040. The smart grid network is expected to be a key enabler for achieving these objectives, as it reduces transmission and distribution loss (especially in Asia-Pacific), incorporates greater renewable mix, helps manage rising peak demand, and provides improved grid stability. The roll-out of smart meters is being considered an integral part of the smart grid network stability. By the end of 2016, there were an estimated 700 million smart meters installed across the globe, with approximately half of the deployment in China alone. Both developing and developed economies are expected to strengthen their smart grid network further, and to establish a two-way communication for managing power consumption, by deploying more smart meters. According to the European Commission, the European region aims to replace 80% of the electricity meters with smart meters by 2020, or 200 million smart meters for electricity, resulting in further increase of smart grid capabilities.
High Cost of Installation – Restrains the Market Growth
Smart grid installation is an expensive exercise. The value of the US electric grid comprising of power plants, transformers, wires, and poles is more than USD 1 trillion. The total cost of replacing it with the smart grid is expected to be more than USD 4 trillion. The high installation cost is expected to be a critical factor in the deployment of smart grids, particularly in the developing nations. Further, the deployment of new generation sources, such as wind, rooftop solar as well as a new end-user base, such as electric vehicles, are expected to propel the need for infrastructural requirements further, thereby, increasing capital expenditure required for smart grid installation.
Asia-Pacific is the Fastest-growing Market
Smart grid has become the first solution for utilities operating in the Asia-Pacific region, to deal with the escalating demand for electricity. Japan and South Korea are estimated to be one of the favorite hotspots for smart grid investment. Japan’s leading power utility, plans for a complete rollout of the residential smart meter by 2020. As of May 2017, 10 million smart meters were deployed in Japan, and the country’s largest utility company, Tokyo Electric Power Co (TEPCO), expects to deploy 27 million residential smart meters within its service territory by 2020. India has also launched similar initiatives, which support smart grid deployment in the country to meet the increasing demand for electricity, and to deal with the high transmission and distribution loss. Large-scale deployment of smart meters is expected to drive the market in the region during the forecast period, 2019 – 2023.
United States is one of the Largest Market
The focus of the United States has not been on generation of electricity, as consumption patterns have not altered much. Instead, it emphasizes on the deployment of smart grid solution. Electric companies installed 65 million smart meters, covering more than 50% of the total US households, by 2015. Deployment reached approximately 70 million smart meters by the end of 2016, and is projected to reach 90 million by 2020. If smart grids are deployed fully across the United States, the country expects to save USD 130 billion annually, by 2019. Further, Canada with 100% electrification rate has installed smart meters in 70% of the country.
Inquire or share your questions if any before the purchasing this report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13100398
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
Valuable Points from Smart Grid Network Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- A complete background analysis, which includes a valuation of the parental Smart Grid Network Market.
- Significant changes in Market dynamics.
- Smart Grid Network Market segmentation according to Top Regions.
- Current, Historical, and projected the size of the Smart Grid Network Market from the viewpoint of both value and volume.
- Reporting and assessment of recent industry developments.
- Smart Grid Network Market shares and strategies of key Manufacturers.
- Emerging Specific segments and regional for Smart Grid Network Market.
- An objective valuation of the trajectory of the Market.
- Recommendations to Top Companies for reinforcement their foothold in the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13100398
Highlights of the following key factors:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy –Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats.
- Company history –Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services, and brands of the company.
- Key competitors –A list of key competitors to the company.
- Important locations and subsidiaries –A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years –The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
Top Most Regions Covered In Smart Grid Network Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- North America (the USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
- South America, Middle East, and Africa
Conclusively, this report will provide you a clear view of each facet of the market without a need to refer to any other research report or a data source. Our report will provide you with all the facts about the past, present, and future of the concerned Market.
Mr. Ajay More
Phone: +14242530807 / + 44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]