Marketresearchnest reports add “Global Marine Tourism Market Growth (Status and Outlook) 2019-2024” new report to its research database. The report spread across 117 pages with multiple tables and figures in it.
Maritime tourism refers to those recreational activities which involve travel away from one’s place of residence and have the marine environment or inland waters/waterways as their host or focus, such as sailing, boating, yachting, cruising, nautical sports, Sea angling, Marine wildlife watching and some emerging activities like Sea kayaking, Coastal Rowing, Surfing, Windsurfing etc.
Cruising is considered a well-established vacation sector in the North American and European markets and a developing sector in several other emerging markets. Industry data indicates that market penetration rates are still low and that a significant portion of cruise guests carried are first-time cruisers. We believe this presents an opportunity for long-term growth and a potential for increased profitability.
This report studies the Marine Tourism Market with many aspects of the industry like the market size, market status, market trends and forecast, the report also provides brief information of the competitors and the specific growth opportunities with key market drivers. Find the complete Marine Tourism market analysis segmented by companies, region, type and applications in the report.
Scope of Marine Tourism: Marine Tourism Market report evaluates the growth rate and the market value based on market dynamics, growth inducing factors. The complete knowledge is based on latest industry news, opportunities, and trends. The report contains a comprehensive market analysis and vendor landscape in addition to a swot analysis of the key vendors.
Request a sample copy at
According to this study, over the next five years the Marine Tourism market will register a 6.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 81800 million by 2024, from US$ 58900 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in Marine Tourism business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Marine Tourism market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
This study considers the Marine Tourism value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2013 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.7.
- Cruise Tourism
- Yachting and Sailing Tourism
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.8.
- Passenger Tickets Service
- Onboard and Other Service
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Americas, United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, APAC, China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, Middle East and Africa, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Carnival Corporation
- Royal Caribbean
- Norwegian Cruise Lines
- MSC Cruises
- Genting Hong Kong
- Disney Cruise
- Silversea Cruises (Royal)
- Dream Yacht Charter
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
Browse full table of contents and data tables at
Highlights of the Global Marine Tourism report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the Marine Tourism market
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- To study and analyze the global Marine Tourism market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Marine Tourism market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Marine Tourism players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Marine Tourism with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Marine Tourism submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Order a purchase report copy @
Marketresearchnest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet jain