Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) Market 2019 Research Report incorporates all systematic just as measurable data with respect to the market summary, development, demand, and forecast analysis. The report predominant features the Major patterns of the Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) market regarding Top Manufacturers, Product costs and evaluation, revenue, growth, and sales. With the assistance of every single verifiable data of the Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) Market, the report considered comprehensive market factors, which will be useful in present and future period moreover.
Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) Market Segmentation by Top Listed Players:
- BarChip Pty Ltd.
- BCM GRC Ltd.
- Betofiber A.S.
- CHENG Concrete
- Fibrex Construction Group
- Fibrobeton Yap? Elemanlar?
- Formglas Products Ltd.
- Fil Corporation
- GB Architectural Cladding Products Ltd.
- Glass Reinforced Concrete UK Ltd.
- Loveld Nv
- Low & Bonar
- Pennine Stone Ltd.
- Propex Operating Company
- Surecrete Design Products
- Telling Ltd
Get a sample copy of the report at – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/14275301
Overview of Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) Market Report:
The global glass fiber reinforced concrete market is expected to record a CAGR of over 9.5% during the forecast period of 2019–2024. The major factors driving the market studied are increased emphasis on green buildings (LEED ratings), superior mechanical characteristics (high strength-to-weight ratio), and the use of recycled material for production.
-Premium pricing, lack of ductility, and constraints regarding DIY activities are expected to hinder the growth of the market studied.
-Emphasis on using fire-retardant building materials, the growing popularity of GFRC structural insulated panels, and recovering construction and housing sector in Europe are likely to act as an opportunity to the market studied in the forecast period.
Scope of Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) Market Research Report 2019-2024
Global Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) Market is segmented by product type, distribution channel, and region. Based on the product, the market is segmented fruit-based Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) and dairy-based Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) . Fruit-based Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) hold the largest market share and is expected to be the fastest growing segment in the Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) market. On the basis of the distribution channel, the market is segmented into supermarkets/hypermarkets, restaurants, smoothie bars, convenience stores, and others. Moreover, the study provides an analysis of the Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) market in the emerging and established markets across the world, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
Fill the Pre-Order Enquiry form for the report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14275301
Key Market Trends
Sprayed – The Fastest Growing Segment by Type
– Sprayed GFRC has been known for its ultimate performance and flexibility, across the world.
– The higher flexural strength requires the use of higher fiber content with longer size fiber and lower water/cement ratio.
– Sprayed GFRC has increased ductility, which allows the constructor to utilize panels with size as large as 10-15 m2. Due to their higher fiber content, the cement fibers and slurry can be applied directly to the molding surface using spray technique.
– It is little common to premix with other forms of precast concrete. The sprayed GFRC is typically applied in two-layer format, in which, first layer is the face coat that has no fiber and thin layer, while the other layer has fiber and is sprayed with the equipment i.e., spray gun.
– Sprayed GFRC equipment is costlier than premix equipment. The higher performance and usage in different constructive applications made this material widely preferable by the end-users.
– Thus, from the points mentioned above, the glass fiber reinforced concrete market has high scope over the forecast period.
North America Region to Lead the Market
– North America was the largest market for glass fiber reinforced concrete with United States leading the consumption.
– Glass fiber reinforced concrete is widely used in construction and repair of buildings. They are used in construction of foundations, roofing, floors, walls, and windows.
– Residential construction spending in the country slightly fluctuated in 2017. However, the normal pace was restored gradually in 2019, when compared to 2017. With the growing construction industry in the country, there is an increase in the number of new homes.
– In addition, growth is also being witnessed in the housing repair and refurbishment activities. The Harvard Joint Center for Housing Studies witnessed the remodeling expenditures for housing in the United States and reached USD 340 billion in 2019, exhibiting a growth of 7.5% over 2017.
– The construction sector of Canada has witnessed a positive growth in 2019, after two years of gradual decrease in construction output. With the increase in investments from private and government sectors, the construction industry is expected to grow gradually over the forecast period. The demand for remodeling of houses in Mexico has also increased at a moderate rate in 2017.
– All these factors would rapidly drive the market for glass fiber reinforced concrete in North America region during the forecast period.
Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) Market Segment by Key Regions:-
- North America (the USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
- South America, Middle East, and Africa
The report contains detailed information about the following points:
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) Industry Overview: Definitions, applications, classification and other basic information about the industry is covered in this part. Chain structure of the industry is given along with an analysis of various policies and news. Development of the industry is assessed with the information about the status of the industry in various regions.
- Production Analysis: Capacity and production are analyzed for various types, regions, and manufacturers. In addition, revenue analysis for Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) market is given with respect to these three aspects.
- Methodological Data: Assembling process for the Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) is contemplated in this area. The investigation covers crude material providers, gear providers, material cost, hardware cost, work cost, and different expenses. Limit and creation of different assembling plants, their circulation, and R&D status are additionally given.
- Source and Consumption analysis: The supply, including import and fare, is examined and supply-utilization hole is clarified in the report. Import/send out figures are given for singular district including USA, Europe, Japan, and China.
- Price, Cost, and Gross Analysis: Regarding regions, Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) industry producers and sorts, cost and cost are dissected. In continuation, gross and gross edge are talked about.
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) Market Competition: organization profiles, item portfolios, limit, value, cost, gross and income of every one of the Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) business key players are given. Likewise, contact quantities of these organizations are given.
- Sale and Consumption Analysis: Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) market utilization volume and esteem, both are given in the report by applications, sorts, and locales. Deal value investigation and Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) piece of the pie in light of that is additionally included.
- Addition Information: Contact data of raw material providers, hardware providers, Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) showcase significant customers are given. For a new venture, a practicality examination is given.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/14275301
About 360 Research Reports:
360 Research Reports is a credible source for gaining the market research reports that will exponentially accelerate your business. We are among the leading report resellers in the business world committed to optimizing your business. The reports we provide are based on research that covers a magnitude of factors such as technological evolution, economic shifts and a detailed study of market segments.
Mr. Ajay More
Phone: +14242530807 / + 44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]