BCG Vaccine is a vaccine primarily used against tuberculosis. Tuberculosis is a serious infection, which affects the lungs and sometimes other parts of the body, such as the bones, joints and kidneys. The bacille Calmette-GuÃ©rin (BCG) vaccine has existed for 80 years and is one of the most widely used of all current vaccines, reading >80%of neonates and infants in countries where it is part of the national childhood immunization programme.
Scope of the Report:
- The global average gross margin of BCG Vaccine is in an decreasing trend, from 71.59% in 2012 to 69.46% in 2017. With the situation of global economy, gross margin will be in decreasing trend in the following five years.
- The type of BCG Vaccine includes Immune BCG and Therapy BCG. The proportion of Therapy BCG in 2016 is about 92.73%.
- BCG Vaccine is widely used in Hospitals and Clinics. The most proportion of BCG Vaccine is sold in Hospitals and the market share in 2016 is about 74.14%, and the Hospitals have upstream trend.
- North America is the largest supplier of BCG Vaccine, with a production market share nearly 32.58% in 2016. Europe is the second largest supplier of BCG Vaccine Media, enjoying production market share nearly 29.74% in 2016.
- North America region is the largest consumption of BCG Vaccine, with a sales revenue market share nearly 36.40% in 2016. Europe is the second largest consumer of BCG Vaccine, enjoying sales revenue market share about 32.43% in 2016.
- Market competition is not intense. Merck, Sanofi Pasteur, Japan BCG Lab, China National Biotec, Serum Institute of India, Intervax, GSBPL are the leaders of the industry, and they have been formed in the monopoly position in the industry.
This report offers deep-dive analysis on recent market trends growth in the Market and the Market is thriving by Major Vendors are:
- Sanofi Pasteur
- Japan BCG Lab
- China National Biotec
- Serum Institute of India
Market Products / Types:
- Immune BCG
- Therapy BCG
Market Applications / End-Users:
Get Request Sample copy of the [email protected]
The report represents in-depth insights on the Market. It also provides detailed information about the major factors, such drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges influencing the growth of the market, along with an analysis of micro markets with respect to individual growth trends, growth prospects, and their contribution to the BCG VACCINE Market.
Market Segmentation by Region/Countries:
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Get Ask for Discount on this [email protected]
Table of content:
Chapter1: Global BCG Vaccine Market Overview
Chapter2: Manufacturing cost Structure Analysis of Market
Chapter3: Technical Data and Manufacturing Cost Analysis
Chapter4: BCG Vaccine Market by Region
Chapter5: Market Analysis by Type
Chapter6: Production, Supply, Sales Demand, Market Status and Forecast
Chapter7: BCG Vaccine Market key manufacturers
Chapter8 Up and Downstream Industry Analysis
Chapter9: Marketing Strategy BCG Vaccine Market Analysis
Chapter10: BCG Vaccine Market Development Trend Analysis
Chapter11: Market New Project Investment, Feasibility, Analysis
Order a Purchase Report Copy at:-
Contact Us: Mr. Jeet Jain, Sales Manager,
About us: – MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on World industries, organizations, products, and trends.